Charity Golf 2019
1. What are the event details?
Date: 12 September 2019, Thursday
Time: 11.30am (Registration) / 1.00pm (shotgun) / dinner to follow
Venue: Warren Golf and Country Club
Guest of Honour: Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Foreign Affairs & MP for Holland-Bukit Timah GRC (Cashew)
2. How can I participate and support?
There are 3 ways:
- Sponsor flights from 5 different packages,
- Donate in cash, or
- Donate in-kind. You can also donate either goodie bag items of 150 pcs or tournament prizes.
3. I’m interested! How can I register?
4. What is the purpose for organising this event?
Our work is sustained by the many volunteers, staff and donors who give to us sacrificially. This year, we target to raise $3.2 million donations to support our operations. In this light, we have organised fundraising events to seek financial support for our growing work in the community. We currently operate in three childcare centres, three youth hubs, one student care centre, conduct character mentoring programmes, provide casework & counselling as well as financial assistance for needy families. We target to raise $270,000 for this charity golf for our general funds.
5. How can I make a payment?
The cheque is to be crossed and made payable to “New Life Community Services”. Ensure to write at the back of the cheque: “New Life Charity Golf 2019” and your NRIC/UEN No. for tax deduction submission. Cheques may be mailed to:
ATTN: Finance Department (New Life Charity Golf 2019)
New Life Community Services, 10 Jelapang Road, Singapore 677740
6. When is the closing date to register?
Closing date is on 13 August 2019. (Subject to flight availability)
7. I don’t play golf. Are there other ways wherein I can support this event?
Definitely! You can also be a volunteer on the event day as usher, logistics support, photographers or food & beverage ushers. It would also be good to help us spread the word to your friends and networks who are golfers or potential donors in-kind.
8. Who can I contact if I need more information?