Kids Champ Club
At Kids Champ Club ...
Kids Champ Club is a character programme designed to build character foundation for children between 7 to 10 years old. It seeks to groom children into “Character Champions”.
Kids Champ Club offers…
- Fun and meaningful activities designed to impart good character values to children
- Opportunities for children to put values into practice (apply what they have learnt) and contribute back to family/society.
Mentors in KCC establish good relationships with children to help them live out good character values and cope with socio-emotional issues.
Objectives of KCC
For children to…
- Internalise KCC character values;
- Build meaningful bonds and relationships with mentors and peers; and
- Display observable change and improvements in behaviour.
The KCC programme focuses on 4 character values per year, which will be explored through “Discover Character” and “Character Challenge & Celebration” components.
Starting April, Kids Champ Club runs on Saturdays, from 3pm to 5pm.
* Staff will interview parents to establish goals for children to work on for Kids Champ Club.
To find out more about Kids Champ Club, get in touch with us.