Fajar Youth Hub
419 Fajar Road, #01-449 Singapore 670419
Fajar Youth Hub opened in 2005, with the purpose of providing the community in Bukit Panjang a safe and vibrant space to hangout, make friends, and grow in positive values.
Our goal is to enable youths to connect meaningfully with others, develop character in a nurturing environment, and to be empowered to serve others.
Our team of youth personnel are passionate about engaging, equipping, and empowering youths. They build healthy mentoring relationships with the youths through regular interactions, and being friends the youths can trust to share about their lives and receive advice from. We aim to provide the youths a healthy community where they can be positively influenced while having fun.
- Basketball Programme: This programme seeks to build competence in basketball skills in the youths while teaching them how to build a positive and encouraging social environment that will champion amazing teamwork.
- Culinary Programme: This programme aims to educate and equip youths from lower income families with basic cooking skills in order for them to be independent and to create affordable yet nutritious dishes for themselves and their families.
- EX3 Mid-Year Leadership Camp (Excite. Express. Experience): The camp seeks to develop the potential leadership capabilities of youth leaders; to inspire them to lead with confidence. The camp will train them in aspects of teamwork with their peers, planning and execution of activities, and teach them how to lead others.
- EX3 Year End Camp (Excite. Express. Experience): The EX3 Year-End Camp is a 3D2N camp held annually in November/December. This camp seeks to help youths build a good support system through bonding with peers and staff. Through this camp, the Youth Services aims to help youths develop their strengths and understand their weaknesses through activities and a time of fun.
Facilities, programmes, staff and volunteers are provided to help the youth to develop in various areas like improving their attitude, increasing aptitude to new skills, expanding athletic abilities, developing the aesthetics and developing the adventurous spirit.
- Leisure Hub
- Playstation 4 System
- Board games
- Outdoor area
Focus: Play, relaxation and practice/learn new skills
2. Learning Hub
- Fully furnished kitchen facilities
- Study Room
- Catch-up space!
Focus: Learning, study, research
|Monday & Wednesday||2.00pm - 6.30pm|
|Friday||1.30pm - 6.00pm|