Location: Woodlands, Bukit Panjang & Junction 10
New Life Childcare is childcare with a difference. We cherish and nurture every child to become a happy and confident learner with good character values. We believe that each child is a unique individual, who grows and develops skills through exploring within an educational and play-based curriculum.
We are looking for individuals who are dedicated and passionate in working with children.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver meaningful and engaging activities for children
- Deliver lesson plans to help children learn and develop their potential
- Carry out routine care for children
- Set up inviting and enriching classroom environment
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders, including parents and community partners, to help children learn better
- Provide periodic updates to parents on the children’s learning and development
- Plan and organise activities and events, such as field trips and concerts, to help children learn
- Minimum Diploma in Preschool Teaching (DPT)
- Passionate to work with young children aged 2 months to 6 years old
- Able to work rotating shifts (7am to 7pm)
- Pleasant disposition with good communication skills